We are working carefully to make logging into your CMoG accounts easier and faster than ever with a new log in portal for Museum donors and members.
Here are some frequently asked questions to assist you in troubleshooting log in issues:
We are working on rolling out a unified sign on, where you can log into any of your CMoG accounts using one username. Donors and members are the first to use the new unified sign on portal and will need to create a new account to make a donation or renew your membership.
Over time, you will be able to purchase tickets online, buy the perfect glassy gift from The Shops and Steuben, renew your membership, make a donation, and register for a Studio class with one username.
There are a few possibilities:
- Confirm your email address and password are typed correctly
- Your password is incorrect and you will need to reset it
- You have not made a donation or renewed your membership since November 2020. If so, you will need to create a new account with the new donor/member login portal. Simply click 'Sign Up' at the top of the login page to create your account.
Our website uses different systems to reserve admission and Make Your Own Glass tickets, make a donation or renew a membership, sign up for a Studio class, and purchase items from The Shops and Steuben.
Since we use different systems, you will need an account on most of the systems to check out. If you use the guest check out option when making a donation that is not recurring, renewing your membership, and purchasing items from The Shops or Steuben, you will not need to create an account.
We understand keeping track of multiple accounts is frustrating and over time we will be rolling out a universal sign on so you can log in using one username.
Until then, you will need separate accounts for the following:
- purchasing admission or Make Your Own Glass tickets
- making a donation or renewing a membership (unless you use the guest checkout option)
- purchasing items online from The Shops and Steuben (unless you use the guest checkout option)
- signing up for a Studio class
No, your account information is safe! All your donation and membership information moving forward will be stored on give.cmog.org.
To see past donation or membership information, log into cmog.org and select 'Orders.' We're working to bring this information to your new donor/member account.
Please note if you want to make a new donation or renew your membership, you’ll need to log in using the new login portal.
Yes! Since you are creating a new account you can use any email address that you have access to. You can also use your Facebook or Google account with the new donor/member login portal.
For security purposes, we recommend creating a new password for any new account.
You will receive an email within a few minutes with step-by-step instructions on resetting your password.
If you don't receive an email within a few minutes, follow these steps:
- Check your junk/spam folder
- Verify you typed in your email address correctly
- Confirm you created a new account on give.cmog.org. If you do not have an account, you will not be notified in any way. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, you will need to create an account. Click the ‘Sign Up’ button or use your Facebook or Google account to create an account.
- To reset your Google or Facebook account password, go to your account settings on the respective websites. If you try resetting your Facebook or Google password on the new login portal page, you will not receive the password reset email. Please go to Facebook or Google to reset your account password.